Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wait for the Lord

I find it interesting that the bible verse I have listed on my Facebook page is this:

Psalm 27:14 "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."

With each passing day I am finding this harder and harder. What do you do when you are losing heart? When your not strong? You are tired of waiting? This is the place I find myself in currently.
I wish I could say I have hope, I am waiting patiently, that trusting in God is all I need.

I would be lying if I said those things. Right now I want to scream, to cry, to hide, to give up. So I am having a battle between my heart and my flesh. Sadly, in this moment, my flesh is winning.

No words of hope, no words of encouragement.. just an honest reflection of where I am right now.

So... I continue to wait. I continue to pray. I continue to cry. To hold on with the faith of a mustard seed (although I doubt I even have that much right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment